The DENS chain is the largest dental enterprise in Georgia, represented by 5 clinics in 3 cities.
Dental clinic DENS presents a private residency program focused on orthopedic dentistry, upon completion of which the graduate receives the TSMU (Tbilisi State Medical University) diploma.
- Program duration: 15 months
- Theoretical part: 6 months
- Practical part: 9 months
- Number of vacant spots: 6
The theoretical part involves:
- Familiarization with learning materials;
- Permanent implantation – porcelain-metal, porcelain-zirconium, pressable ceramics, CEREC technology;
- Implantation: immediate and delayed loading of dental implants;
- Removable prosthetics: full, partial and clasp, structural shaping with Bio dentaplast, anchoring on permanent dental implants;
- Techniques, methods and medical competences.
The practical part involves:
- Supplementing theoretical studies with practicing as a dentist assistant to get to know managing and tackling different type of dental cases as well as accumulate experience;
- Treating patients independently, with supervision from a qualified dentist;
- Use of the same high quality materials and standards employed by the DENS clinic;
- Full equipment with all the necessary tools and materials, courtesy of the clinic;
- Offer of limited-term employment at the clinic for the most successful graduates;
- Supplementation of the program with presentations, additional courses, trainings, etc.
Local coordinator for the Orthopedic Residency program: Davit Japaridze, orthopedic dentist
Head of the program: Vice-President of the Georgian Association of Implantologist, Giorgi Kochiashvili MD
For additional information, call and email:
+995 598 27 23 22 / email@example.com